Big Ramy or Mamdouh Elssbiay has some of the most massive legs in professional bodybuilding, probably close to Tom Platz. Again Big Ramy does very high volume on legs. Let’s take a look at his 2014 leg workout routine.
Big Ramy works legs once per week.
Big Ramy Leg Workout Routine
- Leg extensions 2 warm up sets of 50 reps each
- Squats 2 warm up sets, then 4 sets till failure
- Leg press 3 sets of 30 reps
- Hack squats 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Standing leg curls 3 sets of 10 reps
- Lying leg curls 3 sets of 12 reps
- Seated leg curls 3 sets of 15 reps
For heavy leg work it’s a great idea to have some equipment that will prevent injury and help with heavy lifts like a good pair of squat shoes and a lifting belt.